Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Remembrance of 9/11...


September 11, 2001, is one of those day that I will always remeber exactly where I was and what I was doing when the history of our great country was scarred with such a terrible act of violence. I was working at my last law office job when a co-worker came into my office and announced that someone had just flown an airplane into the World Trade Center. I remember thinking that it was probably just small private plane that had lost control or had mechanical issues. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined what We as a nation were in the midst of experiencing.

I am so thankful to be an American and so proud of how our country pulled together in the aftermath of such a great tragedy.

To all of those who lost loved ones, you are in our thoughts and prayers. To all of our troops serving both here and abroad, THANK YOU just doesn't seem adequate. May God continue to bless and keep safe our great Nation.

No comments: