Friday, October 3, 2008

Top 20

Okay...so, I was tagged by MB to create my own Top 20 list. This was a lot harder than you would think. I'm sure there are some other things that would probably fit better on this list, but I just can't seem to think. Well, here goes...

1. Disney World

2. Girl's Day...this is where Makenna and I spend the day shopping.

3. Date night at the Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant. Yum!

4. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks

5. Friends on DVD (We have every season and I just watch them over and over...)

6. Noah's brown eyes...I finally got one who looks like me!!

7. Gatlinburg...but only in the Fall or Winter when it's chilly or just downright cold.

8. Christmas morning...especially now that I have little ones.

9. Artwork the kids bring home from school...I keep just about everything. Can we say pack rat?!?

10. Decorating and then redecorating every room in my house.

11. The smell of burning leaves on a crisp Autumn day.

12. Mommy time when the kids are both at school...even though it's just a couple of hours.

13. Holiday TV Classics i.e. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, Rudolph, Frosty...I still have vivid memories of sitting in my den and watching these as a kid. Now, I get to watch them with my children.

14. My Dansko clogs...only the most comfortable shoes EVER!!!

15. Greyhounds (the dogs, not the bus!!)

16. The "matter of fact" way Makenna explains things, complete with hand gestures.

17. Hearing..."Mommy, I love you" out of the blue.

18. My Blackberry...yes, I'm hooked.

19. Cooking or baking with Makenna...I think she just may be the next Rachael Ray!!!

20. Noah's ever expanding vocabulary, even though he leaves letters out of certain words. i.e. pop tart sounds more like "ah art", pop corn become "ah orn". He can even say his sister's name, but it's more like "Ma-enna".

Well, that should do it.

No comments: