Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Once Again...Time to Play Catch Up

It's about that time again. I hate that I'm slacking off so much and not keeping my blog up to date. I'm on the computer all day long, so you would think I would be better at this. Truth be told, by the time I've done nothing but type for five or six hours a day, the computer is the last thing I want to deal with. So, because of that, I have this long list of ideas for posts just sitting on my desk. At any given moment, I will have a random thought about a good blog post and things that I need to document for the kiddos. So, here's the deal...I know it's almost Valentine's Day, but I'm going to back-track a little bit, but hey, better late than never, right? I'm probably going to take you back as far as Halloween, so just bear with me over the next several posts. I've got a plan and hopefully within the next week, I will be all caught up. Cross your fingers!!

No comments: