Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Obsessed with Shoes


We have a member of our family who is obsessed with shoes. Now, even though I enjoy a great pair of shoes just as much as the next girl, I have to say, this person is not me. Surprise, surprise! Actually, the person in our family who is obsessed with shoes is...Noah!

Every morning, after breakfast, the first thing our little man wants to do is get dressed. As soon as he is dressed he begins to holler...my shoes!!! my shoes!!! Now, this is just not any old pair of shoes. He absolutely loves his Crocs. He refuses to wear anything but his Crocs. Also, if he's not wearing his Crocs, he's throwing them or waving them in the air. He rarely parts with his Crocs.

I thought this was something really cute about Noah that makes him the precious little boy that he is.

No comments: